Is your hair fall issues are going out of hand and giving you nightmares? Cosmotree Clinic is at your rescue, offering the best PRP Treatment for hairfall in Delhi/Gurgaon and Mumbai with latest equipment and technology with minimal or no side-effects. Hair fall is a very common concern nowadays both for men and women and they tend to turn to various hair fall treatments like lotions, creams and hair transplant treatment. Though there are various creams, lotions and salon treatments are available in the market but are not effective and are also very short term.
Common causes of hair fall:
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Use of drugs
• Nutritional deficiency
• Trauma or depression
What is PRP Therapy for Hair fall?
• An emerging treatment — platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy which makes use of your own blood— appears to help regrow lost hair.
• PRP therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a patient’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp.
• PRP injections can trigger natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft.
• Doctors began using PRP in dermatology after researchers found that high concentrations of platelets in plasma cells help promote hair growth by prolonging the growing phase of the hair cycle.
• And, there are almost no side effects from PRP, except for a mild feeling of pressure.
How does PRP therapy work?
• Patient’s blood is drawn and spins it in a centrifuge to separate out the platelets and plasma.
• Plasma is then injected into the scalp where hair loss has occurred to promote cell growth and wound healing, and stimulates collagen production.
• The injection schedule will depend on your genetics, pattern and amount of hair loss, age and hormones.
• Cause mild bearable pain.
• No recovery time is needed. People can resume their daily activities immediately.
• For maximum results, consistency is the key.
• Treatments are done once a month for 2 to 4 months, and then every 3 to 6 months.
• According to the patient’s response, results can be seen within 2 to 3 months.
• Results can vary depending on the treatments and patient’s response and body needs.
• Non-surgical procedure.
• Short procedure (you can go back to your normal day in about an hour).
• Very safe.
• Quick recovery period.
• Natural-looking end results.
Post Treatment Precautions:
• Do not wash hair for 24 hours after a PRP for Hair Loss treatment.
• No swimming for 48 hours post PRP treatment.
• Avoid hair products for at least 6 hours.
• AVOID vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for at least 2 days after your treatment.
• AVOID alcohol, caffeine, and cigarettes for 3 days after treatment.
What to expect after PRP Therapy:
• New hair growth
• Thickness of existing hair
• Stronger hair follicles
Cosmotree Clinic offers best hair fall treatment only after the complete examining the skin type, its texture, its sensitivity etc. We study your skin and body constitution and then only offer you the treatment that is best suited to your body and needs.