Too much hair on your comb or pillow? Cosmotree Clinic is your ultimate solution providing you with the best hair transplant in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai so that you can have locks you always wanted.
What is Hair Transplant Treatment?
• It is a procedure in which a dermatologist moves hair to a bald or thinning area of the head.
• Hair is usually rearranged hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head.
• These hair treatment procedures are performed under local anesthesia.
Cosmotree clinic offers the best hair transplant in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai with our team of best and efficient doctors.
uses of hair fall
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Use of drugs
• Nutritional deficiency
• Trauma or depression
Hair Transplantation can be performed in 2 ways:
• FUT( Follicular Unit Transplantation ) or Strip Method
• FUE ( Follicular Unit Extraction )
At Cosmotree Clinic our doctors will examine your hair fall thoroughly and will offer you customized treatment according to your skin and body needs, skin sensitivity etc.
FUT ( Follicular Unit Transplantation )
• It is a procedure where hair is transplanted from areas at the back and sides of the scalp, and moved to the areas of hair loss.
• Also known as the ‘strip method’, FUT involves taking linear strips of hair follicles from the back of the scalp or areas with lots of hair.
• These strips are then placed into circular holes in the scalp areas affected by hair loss to replace natural hair growth.
• Large numbers of hair follicle can be transplanted in one session
• Gives better looking results compared to other hair procedures
• Natural-looking results
• Cost effective than other conventional hair procedures like FUE.
• It is performed under local anesthesia.
• Some patients complain of more discomfort with FUT procedures compared to FUE.
• Avoid touching, scratching, and rubbing the treated area.
• Cover your head to avoid direct contact with UV rays.
• Avoid any form rigorous physical activity, for few days after the treatment
• Typically takes 10 days to 14 days to recover from an FUT procedure.
• It is the gold standard for hair fall treatment. Single follicles are removed from the area (typically the back of the neck) of the scalp with specialized cutting equipment.
• These individual follicles are then inserted into tiny cuts made to the balding area.
• The surgeon ensures that the recipient cuts are angle to reproduce the natural direction of your normal hair.
• The follicles then grow strong and healthy hairs in the previously bald patch and resemble a natural and realistic hair pattern.
• It is a less invasive surgery.
• No visible scarring in the donor area.
• Suitable for patients in early stages of hair loss.
• FUE procedures have a quick recovery time and less post-procedure discomfort.
• Since the doctor must remove each hair follicle individually, the time-period of an FUE procedure usually, makes it more expensive than an FUT procedure.
• Back to normal activities in few days.
FUT VS FUE
• FUE less invasive in nature than a FUT.
• Recovery time for FUE is significantly less FUT.
• No post-surgical pain and discomfort after FUE Treatment as after a FUT.
Cosmotree is for you because:
• Highly trained staff and use of latest equipments for treatment.
• Exceptional aftercare provided to our clients.
• Standard hygiene quality offering an excellent environment for treatment
• Top trusted brand in Delhi for all your hair fall concerns.
• Light on the pocket along with unmatchable quality.
Looking for a solution to your hair fall concerns, a hair transplant treatment might be exactly what you’re looking for. Cosmotree Clinic, will offer you the best hair transplant to meet your cosmetic goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for treatments:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.