What is Skin Pigmentation/HyperPigmentation?
Sometimes some parts of your skin appear darker and splotchy or dark brown spots appearing on the skin? This skin condition is known as Pigmentation/Hyper-Pigmentation. Cosmotree Clinic offers best and variety of pigmentation/dark spot removal treatments in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai and have worked out many promising procedures.
• It is usually not a dangerous condition, caused when there is too much of the pigment, melanin production.
• Dermatologists at Cosmotree Clinic depending on the extent of the pigmentation, will customize a patient’s treatment based on their individual skin tone and other body constitution, and will provide you with the best pigmentation removal in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai.
• The treatment may include a single treatment or a combination of one to two treatments. So all you have to do is to find a good clinic like Cosmotree skin clinic that helps you to get the blemish free skin you always wish you had.
• Generally, melanin is evenly distributed in the skin, but sometimes people have spots or patches of skin with more melanin production. Spots include freckles, age spots and melasma. This condition can affect people of all age groups.
Pigmentation Removal Includes:
• Sun spots
• Brown spots
Pigmentation disorders can be widespread and affect many areas of skin, or they can affect only some areas of the skin. The pigmentation usually occurs in two forms:
Hyper-Pigmentation: When there is an excess of melanin production.
• Hyper-pigmentation is usually a harmless condition in which some parts of skin become darker than the normal surrounding skin.
• Occurs when there is abnormally high production of melanin. It is caused by deposition of other pigmented substances that are not normally present in the skin.
• Affected skin is darker and sometimes is a different color than surrounding skin.
• It can affect the skin color of people of any race.
Some common types of Hyper-Pigmentation are:
• Age spots: Is common form of hyperpigmentation. They appear due to sun damage. These small darkened patches are usually found on the areas frequently exposed to the sun.
• Melasma Removal: Melasma spots are larger areas of darkened skin that appears often as a result of hormonal changes. Like pregnancy, can lead to overproduction of melanin on the face and darkened skin on the abdomen and other areas. Melasma is thought to be triggered by UV exposure, as well as hormonal imbalances. Cosmotree Clinic offers the best melasma removal in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai.
• Freckles & Sun Spots Removal: When pigmentation occurs in forms like freckles and sunspots, Cosmotree Clinic provided specific laser pigmentation removal treatment in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai that can provide an effective solution to freckle removal in few treatments.
Hyperpigmentation can be caused by:
• Hormonal imbalances.
• Direct UV rays.
Cosmotree clinic offers customized treatments for pigmentation/dark spots removal in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai, according to one’s skin and body needs, texture & sensitivity of the skin etc.
Some of the best pigmentation removal methods offered by Cosmotree Clinic are:
Cosmotree Clinic uses best lasers for pigmentation removal in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai for delivering fantastic visible results.
• Skin Pigmentation Removal with laser is a quick, gentle and non-surgical treatment
• During the treatment the laser can feel similar to the flicking of a rubber elastic band and for most people is not too uncomfortable. Immediate darkening is noticed after treatment. For 7-10 days the area will look like a dark scab
which eventually peels off.
• The laser is attracted to the pigmented lesion in the skin which absorbs the light.
• The laser heats up and breaks down the pigment.
• The pigment treats surface without affecting the surrounding tissue.
• The pigmented lesions will dry and flake off the treated area, leaving the skin with an even tone and complexion.
• Treat body and facial areas.
• Minimal side-effects and recovery time.
• Effective pigmentation removal of skin conditions such as age spots, sun spots and freckles.
The level of discomfort can vary depending on a person’s sensitivity, but most clients tolerate the treatment very well with little discomfort.
• Recovery varies depending upon the type of laser that is being used and the size of the area you to be treated.
• Longer recovery time for more invasive laser treatment.
• A gentler laser may require less downtime.
Post Treatment Precautions:
• Avoid direct sun light for few weeks.
• Wear broad spectrum sunscreen.
• Wear a hat to protect your treated skin.
• Penetrate the skin’s surface and remove the outer layers to reveal the newer skin beneath.
• Chemical skin peels are ideal for pigmentation removal.
• Salicylic acid, glycolic acid, chemical peels are often recommended to get rid of discoloration.
• Chemical peels are powerful at speeding up results and removing deeper pigmentation.
Cosmotree Clinic offers the best chemical peels for pigmentation treatment in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai.
• It revitalizes the skin and helps in the skin regeneration process.
• The top layer of the skin is exfoliated which is damaged.
• Improved and radiant skin tone.
• It lightens sun spots, freckles, and other pigmentation problem.
Recovery Period: It usually depends on the kind of peel you are going for:
1) Light chemical peels: These mild peels require no recovery time. Usually the skin may be mildly irritated after the peel, patients can return to their daily activities immediately after treatment.
2) Medium chemical peels: The new layer of skin appears 3-7 days after treatment. After 2 weeks of treatment, the skin is fully healed.
3) Deep chemical peels: The new layer of skin begins to appear It takes almost seven to ten days after treatment for the new layer for skin to appear, though complete healing can take up to months or longer. Patients sometimes take a week off from work after undergoing a deep chemical peel.
Post Treatment Precautions:
• Wash your skin with water at room temperature for the next 24 hours.
• Apply sunscreen every day before going out in the sun.
• Avoid rigorous physical activity to avoid sweating.
• Avoid makeup for few days after the treatment.
• Sauna, swimming, should be avoided for few days.
This treatment is perfect for visibly reducing the appearance of superficial pigmentation.
Derma Rolling: Dermaroller is a hand held device that has a roller with lots of tiny micro needles attached to it. Cosmotree Clinic use dermaroller for improved skin tone and texture.
Beneficial in treating:
• Facial lines and wrinkles
• Sun damage and sunburn
How is it done?
Dermarolling is a skin treatment and is done by a hand-held device known as Dermaroller.
• The dermaroller is rolled over the skin to create tiny skin piercings which help in skin repairing.
• Leads to the production of new collagen.
• Visibly supple and firm skin.
• Very less time to recover.
• Recovery also depends on the intensity of the treatment.
• Generally, the treatment takes at least 4 to 6 weeks to show some result.
• Results also vary from person to person depending on the skin and body responsiveness.
• Apply aloe gel to soothe the skin.
• Avoiding touching your face.
• Avoid applying harsh skincare products.
• No direct sunlight.
• Avoid sauna, hot showers until the redness has subdued.
Over the counter creams and ointments: Such creams and lotions do not provide much effective results and are also short term.
Though creams and lotions are very temporary and short-term. Every treatment is recommended only after the complete examining the skin type, its texture, its sensitivity etc. We study your skin and body constitution and then only offer you the treatment that is best suited to your body.
Cosmotree is for you because:
• Make use of best equipments for pigmentation removal , like Q switched lasers
• Exceptional aftercare provided to our clients.
• Excellent hygiene quality offering an excellent environment for treatment.
• Is the top trusted brand in Delhi for all your skin needs.
• Light on the pocket along with unmatchable results.
WANT BRIGHTER, MORE YOUTHFUL-LOOKING SKIN? CONTACT COSMOTREE CLINIC
If you’re seeking a solution for pigmentation removal, a laser treatment or a chemical peel might be exactly what you’re looking for. But it’s important to choose the right dermatologist to ensure you get the best results. At Cosmotree Clinic, you’re in good hands. Our skincare specialists will provide you with the best pigmentation removal, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for treatments:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.