Weight Loss & Body Contouring
Losing weight is hard for most people and being over-weight is not healthy as it comes with its share of problems. For some, following a healthy life-style and exercise will help shed those extra pounds. But for others, a little extra is needed– like a medical intervention — may be necessary to return to a healthy weight.
Cosmotree Clinic is the best weight loss slimming center in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai offering best surgical and non-surgical weight loss and body contouring treatments to get a body you always dreamed of.
• Non-invasive methods to lose that extra stubborn fat.
• Uses the latest technology to safely and effectively shrink fat cells.
Get a step closer to the dream body you’ve always wanted with Cosmotree Clinic, the best weight loss slimming center in Delhi/Gurgaon, and Mumbai offering best non-surgical body contouring treatments.
The treatments can target even smaller, hard-to-hit areas like:
• Abdomen and
Typically non-surgical body shaping treatments includes:
• I-Lipo Laser
• Tummy Tuck
• Body Toners
• Heating Machines
• No surgery, no scalpel, no recovery time
• Traditional liposuction requires a surgical procedure to remove fat from areas. But credits to technological advancement, there are ways to get similar results, without surgery.
• Laser Lipo is not designed to remove fat cells—it’s to contract them.
How is it done?
• I-LIPO LASER uses laser energy instead of surgery to reshape the body.
• Pads with laser diodes are directly placed onto the skin, allowing the laser to penetrate the fat cells and shrink them temporarily.
• This causes the fat cells to release their stored fatty acids into the body and then contract, potentially resulting in lost inches.
• The body then flushes out the extra fat-cells through the lymphatic system or burns them for energy.
I-LIPO LASER is not a miracle cure. This is complementary treatment. It’s meant to make your healthy eating and exercise more effective. It just boosts your results. Laser fat-removal clients are recommended to:
• Eat a healthy clean diet
• Work out moderately
• Drink lots of water
The most common areas for treatment are:
• Under the chin
• No surgery required
• No recovery time
• No scarring
• Short treatment duration( 30-90 minutes)
• Some patients begin to notice results after only a few sessions.
• Most it takes 6–8 treatments to see maximum results.
Two treatments per week for four weeks are recommended.
Because the treatment is non-surgical, no downtime is required.
• Abdominoplasty or a ‘tummy tuck’ is cosmetic surgery to tighten muscles that become loose following pregnancy or massive weight loss.
• Uses controlled heating and cooling technology to lose those unwanted inches and target stubborn fat.
• Help alleviate pain
• Improve bladder function
• Get rid of itching and skin infections caused by excess skin
• Tone and shape the abdomen to create a firmer and smoother look
How is it done?
• The treatment breaks down fat cells non-surgically for a smooth, contoured look.
• The doctor can tighten the abdominal region via an incision running between the hipbones.
Cosmotree Clinic is the best weight loss slimming center in Delhi/Gurgaon and Mumbai and can help you get your dream body without a surgery.
• Rest as much as possible.
• Avoid rigorous exercise or heavy lifting for at least one month.
• You may need to wear your compression garment for several weeks
Compression Garments are tight, compressive forms of medical clothing, often made out of elastin and nylon, which are designed to enhance recovery.
• People who opt for liposuction usually have a stable body weight but would like to remove unwanted body fat deposits in specific parts of the body.
• Liposuction permanently gets rid of the fat cells, changing the shape of the body.
• It is not a treatment for obesity.
How is it done?
• A thin tube, called a cannula, is connected to a vacuum.
• Unwanted fat is sucked out from the body.
• Performed under anesthesia.
Types of Liposuction
There are just a few different liposuction techniques:
• Tumescent Liposuction: Is the most common technique. The doctor will inject a sterile solution into the area where the fat is to be removed. The solution makes it easier to suction the fat with less blood loss and pain.
• Ultra-Sound-assisted Liposuction or UAL: It uses sound waves energy under your skin to melt the fat so it can be suctioned out.
• Laser-assisted liposuction or SmartLipo: Uses a laser to produce a burst of energy to melt the fat.
• Enhanced aesthetic appearance.
• Get rid of, Lipomas, which are fatty tumors in certain areas of the body.
• It can help men that suffer from Gynecomastia (enlarged men breast) by removing the fatty breast tissue.
• Treats Lipodystrophy syndrome, when there is excessive fat in some areas of the body.
• Can get instant results in as little as a day.
• You might not have to stay in the hospital depending on the type of surgery you had.
• But you should expect bruising, swelling, and soreness for at least a few weeks.
• Avoid alcohol for a week.
• Avoid rigorous physical activities.
• Avoid water on your body for a week
• Wear compression garments for 2-3 weeks